Thursday, May 24, 2007

Here goes nothing...

Id like to Start this blog out with my newest project and kind of work back to a few Ive done in the past. Right now I'm 80% done with a TV/Aquarium that I'm building. This particular project has 2 parts #1 which I'm on currently is to strip down a old old RCA Victor Console TV and install a working aquarium in it hopefully with a few entertaining features. Step #2 involves taking the still working (i hope) parts and put them in to a clear acrylic case to display all the need old world technology and make a fictional slightly redesigned TV that i can use everyday. Here are some photos of the progress so far stay tuned for more. You can also see my Flickr photos here

IMG_0013

IMG_0021

IMG_0057

IMG_0109

IMG_0125

All post a few more pics a little later

2 comments:

Unknown said...

invent me a million dollars. I'll take that for Kwanzaa. or a box in a box.

Micah said...

Excellent!